Monday, January 17, 2011

My Business Partner Siamak Alizadeh

A few months ago I ran across a book called "Techniques for Online Marketing" by Siamak Alizadeh, After I failed several times and searched months off and on trying searching for what was next online,then I found about his website. He is one of the best I have seen.

When it comes to the nature of network marketing business or affiliate marketing then you need to find a good business partner.

A good sponsor will hold nothing back. They will be willing to share all of the secrets of their success and be honest with you about the reality of making money in the business. Far too many people get involved with sponsors who are just trying to milk them for more money by selling them back end products and do not really care if they build their business or not. They just keep them going in circles and promising them success if they just keep sticking with it and buying more useless marketing material.

He always has in place an easy way for his or her downline to duplicate what they do. In any business you must have a marketing system setup to train your affiliates or downline members and make sure that they are up to date on all the latest and effective marketing strategies for the company. Someone who just sends you a welcome letter is not a good sponsor. In addition they must provide you with access to some kind of training website or blog where you can visit to learn how to get started.

As far as I know, Siamak Alizadeh has proven to be a trustworthy resource to people who want to make money legitimately online. I really like how Siamak helps you keep going and not give up in making money online. I have been his downline of 4life business and I'm thankful to be a part of his team.he provide a complete automated marketing system for his downline to make it easy duplicate his success.

I can get many information and tutorials in making money on line. I really love to work with this guy. It was an extremely positive impact on my income after when I start doing business with him.You can follow all his ways in making money on line.
 
If you had a chance working with him and participate in one of his programs,you will soon realize that he only works and promotes other online business models that he has investigated and works. He doesn't just give you a bunch of fluff because he profits by promoting others.

He's really trying to do his best to help people earning money and he is on my list as an outstanding professional, one of the best internet marketers.

No comments: